Requirements for acceptance to the MA in Education specializing in Jewish Education program are:
1. GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent of 80 in an undergraduate degree in Education or in a relevant Behavioral Science or Liberal Arts major, from an accredited institution which meets Hebrew University standards
2. Letter of recommendation from an educator or educational institution
3. English Proficiency: Applicants without native-level English require proof of English proficiency. This can be one of the following:
- English Language exemption certificate from an academic institution which teaches in English.
- TOEFL certificate (80 points or higher)
- IELTS certificate (6 points or higher).
Candidates with an insufficient background in Jewish Studies and/or Education may be required to take additional prerequisite courses.
For more detailed information on the MA in Education specializing in Jewish Education admissions criteria, please see this link: https://masterjewishprogram.huji.ac.il/
To register or to ask us to contact you, please fill in the contact form found on this page or email email@example.com.