Requirements for acceptance to the MA in Education specializing in Jewish Education program are:
1. GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent of 80 in an undergraduate degree in Education or in any major, from an accredited institution which meets Hebrew University standards. Students without a background in education or Jewish studies will be ask to complete two fundamental courses in their first semester.
2. Letter of recommendation. Preferred letters from from an educator or an educational institution indicating your learning capabilities and/or involvement in Jewish education.
3. English Proficiency: Applicants who did not study in English in their undergraduate may be asked to provide proof of English proficiency. This can be one of the following:
- English Language exemption certificate from an academic institution which teaches in English.
- TOEFL certificate (80 points or higher)
- IELTS certificate (6 points or higher).
For more detailed information on the MA in Education specializing in Jewish Education admissions criteria, please see this link: https://masterjewishprogram.huji.ac.il/
To register or to ask us to contact you, please fill in the contact form found on this page or email email@example.com.